MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Academic Education and Management|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- W.R. Daggett, Rigor & Relevance Framework. Retrieved from http://www.leadered.com/pdf/Rigor%20Relevance%20Framework%20White%20Paper%202016.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Anderson, D. R. Krathwohl (Eds.), A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching, and Assessing: A Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives (Pearson Education Group, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deatrick, S. Slater, C. Stansifer, Integrating Tech While Building Rigor and Relevance into Instruction and Assessment (2018). Retrieved from https://fp37.a2zinc.net/clients/GHEvents/MACUL18/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?FromPage=Sessions.aspx&SessionID=38&SessionDateIID=1 [Google Scholar]
- B. Sztabnik, A New Definition of Rigor, Edutopia. (2015). Retrieved from https://www.edutopia.org/blog/a-new-definition-of-rigor-brian-sztabnik [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Daggett, S.A. Gendron, Rigorous learning: Bridging students from our classrooms to successful lives, ICLE Retrieved from http://www.leadered.com/pdf/2015MSC_BridgingStudentsFromOurClassroomstoSuccessfulLives.pd (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Biggs, Teaching for quality learning at university (Buckingham, The Open University Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Daggett, Addressing Current and Future Challenges in Education, ICLE (2014). Retrived from http://www.leadered.com/pdf/2014MSC_AddressingCurrentandFutureChallenges.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Crețu, Fostering 21st century skills for future teacher, The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 23, 672-681, DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2017.05.02.82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.