MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- Impact of inert gas deployment. Available on https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q8dqg/a-loud-sound-just-shut-down-a-banks-data-center-for-10-hours [Google Scholar]
- C. Osborne, How a loud noise brought a data center to its knees, for Between the Lines | September 12 (2016). Available on https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-a-loud-noise-brought-a-data-center-to-its-knees/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Mellor, Noise from blast of gas destroys Digiplex data depot disk drives Nordic Nasdaq knocked as deleterious decibels crashed servers (2018). Available on https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/04/26/decibels_destroy_disk_drives_in_digiplex_data_centre [Google Scholar]
- Fire drill knocks ING bank’s data centre offline. BBC News (2016). Available on http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37337868 [Google Scholar]
- Guidance Paper on Impact of Noise on Computer Hard Drives (2018). Available on http://www.eurofeu.org/fileadmin/Dateien/pdf/Positionspapiere/Eurofeu_FEI-guide_Hard_drives_10_12__V1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Merlo, and J. Jose, Hard Disk Damage. Industrial Fire Journal, 93 (2013). Available on http://www.hemmingfire.com/news/categoryfront.php/id/146/Autumn_2013.html [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Rawson, and C. Kent, Green. Inert Gas Data Center Fire Protection and Hard Disk Drive Damage, Alpharetta, GA, The Data Center Journal, (2012). Available on http://www.datacenterjournal.com/it/inert-gas-data-center-fire-protection-and-hard-disk-drive-damage/ [Google Scholar]
- Potential problems with computer hard disks when fire extinguishing systems are released (2010). Available on http://www.hgi-fire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/White-Paper-potential-problems-with-computer-hard-disks-V1.3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sinorix, Intelligent extinguishing. Available on www.siemens.com/sinorix [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 75. Standard for the Protection of Information Technology Equipment, National Fire Protection Association (Quincy, MA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dutta, Performance of hard disk drives in high noise environments, Open Access Master’s Report, Michigan Technological University (2017). Available on http://digitalcommons.mtu.edu/etdr/422 [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Remillieux, J. M. Corcoran, T. R. Haac, R. A. Burdisso, and U. P. Svensson, Experimental and numerical study on the propagation of impulsive sound around buildings, Applied Acoustics, 73, 10, 1029-1044 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A new generation for noise prediction software for research, engineering and education. Available on http://i-simpa.ifsttar.fr/presentation/presentation/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.