MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- GD 1146/2006 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work, on line at: https://osha.europa.eu/fop/romania/ro/legislation/hotarare_1146_30_august_2006.shtml [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 131-1:2016 Ladders - Part 1: Terms, types, functional sizes [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 61478:2003/A1:2004, Live working - Ladders of insulating material (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Radu, V.M. Pasculescu, Safety level assessment in potentially explosive atmospheres - Recent Advances in Industrial and Manufacturing Technologies, 98-103 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Păsculescu, L. Lupu, V.M. Pasculescu, I. Inişconi, M. Suvar, Study of electrocution hazards in three-phase electrical networks with ground-isolated neutral point, EMJ, 11, No. 7, 1267-1271 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Băncilă-Afrim, R. I. Moraru, L.I. Cioca, G.B. Babut, Accidents at work among industrial presses operators: analysis of statistics in North-Western region of Romania, Qual.-AccessSuccess 20 (S1), 19–24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- INCDPM, Guide for the application of GD No.1146/2006 regarding the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers (in Romanian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buica, A.E. Antonov, C. Beiu, D. Pasculescu, M. Risteiu, Management of electrical equipment and protective devices used in electrical installations, Qual.-AccessSuccess 20 (S1), 159–164 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buica, A.E. Antonov, C. Beiu, R. Dobra, M. Risteiu, The influence of mechanical parameters on dielectric characteristics of rigid electrical insulating material, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 374 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- GD 409/2016 - Laying down the conditions for making available on the market of low-voltage electrical equipment [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 131-2+A2:2017, Ladders - Part 2: Requirements, testing, marking (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 131-3:2018, Ladders - Part 3: Marking and user instructions (2018) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 131-4:2007, Ladders - Part 4: Single or multiple hinge-joint ladders (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dašić, C. Hutanu, V. Jevremović, R. Dobra, M. Risteiu, I. Ileana, High Accuracy Investigation of Microwave Absorption in Polymer Electrical Components on Motherboard of Computers, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 209 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pasculescu V.M., Vlasin N.I., Suvar M.C., Ghicioi E., Florea D., Considerations on impact resistance tests for electrical equipment used in explosive atmospheres, Proceedings of the16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2016, Section Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining, Volume II, Albena, Bulgaria, 181-188, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dobra, D. Pasculescu, G. Marc, M. Risteiu and A. E. Antonov, Designing and Implementation a Lab Testing Method for Power Cables Insulation Resistance According with STAS 10411-89, SR EN ISO/CEI/17025/2005, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 209 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Babut G, Moraru R, General framework for environmental risk management, Agir Bulletin 3, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Darabont, A.E. Antonov, C. Bejinariu. Key elements on implementing an occupational health and safety management system using ISO 45001 standard, MATEC Web of Conferences, 121, MSE 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.