MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- Law no. 346 of 5 June 2002 on insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 287 of 17 July 2009 on the Civil Code - Republished [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 134 of 1 July 2010 on the Code of Civil Procedure - Republished [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 227 of 8 September 2015 regarding Fiscal Code [Google Scholar]
- DARABONT, D.C., BEJINARIU, C., IONITA, I., BERNEVIG-SAVA, M.-A., BACIU, C., BACIU, E.-R., Considerations on Improving Occupational Health and Safety Performance (Environ. Eng. Manag. J. 17, 2711–2718, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.