MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||CAD-CAM and Virtual Engineering|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- T. Babanatsas, D. O. Glavan, R. M. Babanatis Merce and S. Maris, Modelling in 3D the olive trees cultures in order to establish the forces (interval) needed for automatic harvesting. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, International Conference on Applied Sciences, 294, Hunedoara, Romania (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Glavan, T. Babanatsas and R.M. Babanatis Merce, 3D modeling of olive tree and simulating the harvesting forces. IOP Conference Series: 8th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”, 121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Trapani, M. Migliorini, C. Cherubini, L. Cecchi, V. Canuti, G. Fia, and B. Zanoni, Direct quantitative indices for ripening of olive oil fruits to predict harvest time. IOP European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 118, pp 1202–1212 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Castro-García, G. L. Blanco-Roldán and J. Gil-Ribes, Table olive orchards for trunk shaker harvesting. Biosyst. Eng, 129, pp 388–395 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Babanatis Merce, T. Babanatsas, S. Maris, D. Tucu and O. C. Ghergan, Study of an automatic olives sorting system. Actual tasks on agricultural engineering, proceedings. Book Series. Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering, 46, pp 485–490 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mnerie, D. Tucu, A. Golimba and G. Anghel, Study about integration capacity of systems for agro-food production. Actual tasks on agricultural engineering, proceedings. Book Series: Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering-Zagreb, 36, pp 617–622 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moscetti, R. Haff, and D. Monarca, Near-infrared spectroscopy for detection of hailstorm damage on olive fruit. Postharvest Biology and Technology Elsevier Science Amsterdam, Netherlands, 120, pp 204–212 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tucu, Application of life cycle cost method for willow production machinery. Actual tasks on agricultural engineering, proceedings. Book Series: Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering-Zagreb Volume: 40, pp 549-556 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peri, Olive handling, storage and transportation. Wiley-Blackwell, Italy. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Apostolopoulos, P. Kaldis, and I. Galatoulas, Agricultural Economics, Cost - Economic Outcome – Competitiveness. Athens, pp 35-56 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peri, The extra virgin Olive Oil Handbook. Wiley-Blackwell, Italy (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.