MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibrations and Acoustics|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- B. Yang, G. Lee, W. Xiang, J. Xie, J. Han He, R. K. Koltanka, S. P. Low and H. Feng, Electromagnetic energy harvesting from vibrations of multiple frequencies. Journal of Micromechanics and Micro-engineering, 19(3): 035001, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Abed, N. Kacem, N. Bouhaddi, M.L. Bouazizi, Multi-modal vibration energy harvesting approach based on nonlinear oscillator arrays under magnetic levitation, Smart Materials and Structures, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tadesse, S. Zhang and S. Priya, Multimodal energy harvesting system: Piezoelectric and electromagnetic, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 20(5):625–632, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahmoudi, N. Kacem and N. Bouhaddi, Enhancement of the performance of a hybrid nonlinear vibration energy harvester based on piezoelectric and electromagnetic transductions, Smart Materials and Structures, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zergoune, N. Kacem and N. Bouhaddi, Vibration energy localization from nonlinear quasi-periodic coupled magnets, Advences in Acoustics and Vibration II.ICAV 2018. Applied condition Monitoring vol 13. Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- PV. Malaji and S.F. Ali Energy harvesting from near periodic structures, Vib. Eng. Technol. Mach., 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Mann, N.D. Sims Energy harvesting from the nonlinear oscillations of magnetic levitation, J. Sound Vib, 319, 515-530, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.