MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibrations and Acoustics|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Lavado, J., Doménech, A., Martínez-Rodrigo, M. D., Dynamic performance of existing high-speed railway bridges under resonant conditions following a retrofit with fluid viscous dampers supported on clamped auxiliary beams. Engineering Structures. 2014 Vol. 59, 355–374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Martıinez-Rodrigo, J. Lavado, P. Museros, Dynamic performance of existing high-speed railway bridges under resonant conditions retrofitted with fluid viscous dampers, Engineering Structures 32. 2010.pp 808–828. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Museros, M.D. Martinez-Rodrigo, Vibration control of simply supported beams under moving loads using fluid viscous dampers, Journal of Sound and Vibration 300. 2007 pp, 292–315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luu, M., Martínez-Rodrigo, M. D., Zabel, V., Könke, C., H∞ optimization of fluid viscous dampers for reducing vibrations of high-speed railway bridges. Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2014a. Vol. 333, pp. 2421–2442. [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Symans and M. C. Constantinou. Passive fluid viscous damping systems for seismic energy dissipation. ISET Journal of Earthquake Technology, 1998. Vol 35, No.4, pp. 185–206. [Google Scholar]
- S. Raderstrom, M. U-Kaustell, A. Andersson, V. Tell, R. Karoumi. Application of fluid viscous dampers to mitigate vibrations of high-speed railway bridges. International Journal of Rail Transportation. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.