MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Surface Treatment and Coating Technology|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- Yueh-Jaw Lin, Ashutosh Agrawal, Yunmei Fang: Wear progressions and tool life enhancement with AlCrN coated inserts in high-speed dry and wet steel lathing, Wear, Volume 264, Issues 3-4, pp. 226-234 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tadahiro Wada, Hiroyuki Hanyu: Tool Wear of Aluminum/Chromium/Tungsten-based-coated Cemented Carbide in Cutting Hardened Steel, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 798, pp. 377-383 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-ping Feng, Li Zhang, Rong-xian Ke, Qing-lei Wan, ZheWanga, Zhi-hong Lu: Thermal stability and oxidation behavior of AlTiN, AlCrN and AlCrSiWN coatings, Int. Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, Vol. 43 March, pp. 241-249 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shihong Zhang, Lei Wang, Qimin Wang, Mingxi Li: A superhard CrAlSiN superlattice coating deposited by multi-arc ion plating: I. Microstructure and mechanical properties, Surface & Coatings Technology, 214, pp. 160-167(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lihui Zhu, Mingmei Hu, Wangyang Ni, Yixiong Liu: High temperature oxidation behavior of Ti0.5Al0.5N coating and Ti0.5Al0.4Si0.1N coating, Vacuum, 86, pp. 1795-1799 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Hsieh, C. Liang, C.H. Yu, W. Wu: Deposition and characterization of TiAlN and multi-layered TiN/TiAlN coatings using unbalanced magnetron sputtering, Surface and Coatings Technology, 108-109, pp. 132-137 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vereschaka, S.N. Grigoriev, A.S. Vereschaka, A.Yu. Popov and A. D. Batako: Nano-scale multilayered composite coatings for cutting tools operating under heavy cutting conditions, Procedia CIRP, 14, pp. 239-244 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsao Chung-Chen, Hocheng Hong: Comparison of the tool life of tungsten carbides coated by multi-layer TiCN and TiAlCN for end mills using the Taguchi method, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Volume 123, Issue 1, pp. 1-4 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nouari, A. Ginting: Wear characteristics and performance of multi-layer CVD-coated alloyed carbide tool in dry end milling of titanium alloy, Surface & Coatings Technology, 200, pp. 5663-5676 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang, R. McKellar: Nanolayered CrAlTiN and multilayered CrAlTiN-AlTiN coatings for solid particle erosion protection, Tribolo.gy International, 83, pp. 12-20 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tadahiro Wada, Hiroyuki Hanyu: Tool Wear of Aluminum/Chromium/Tungsten/Silicon-Based-Coated Cemented Carbide Tools in Cutting of Hardened Steel, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 406-409 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tadahiro Wada, Hiroyuki Hanyu: Tool Wear of Aluminum/Chromium/Tungsten/Silicon-based-coated End Mill Cutters in Milling Hardened Steel, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Properties of Materials (ICMPM 2016), December 14-17, Venice, Italy (PM008) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.