MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Surface Treatment and Coating Technology|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- Z.M. Xu, B.L. Zhang, Y.S. Ji et al. Research on laser improvement of wear-resistant properties of YT carbide blades[J]. Electrical processing and mold, 1989(3)]:33-37. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zheng, S.Y. Zhang, K.Q. Zheng. Study on properties of laser cladding cemented carbide wc-tin-co[J]. Laser technology, (1994), 18(2):119-122. [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Zhu, Q. Yin, R.S. Peng. Effects of High-frequency Microforging on the Laser Cladding Layer prepared on the 304 Stainless Steel Substrate. Laser & Optoelectronics Progress. (2015); 52(12):121401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Zhang, B.B. Wang, K.Q. Zheng. A preliminary study on the mechanism and mechanism of laser cladding wc-tin-sic high carbide[J]. Journal of physics, (1994), 43(4):678-682. [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Yang, T.C. Zuo, X.B. Wang et al. Study on laser cladding WC/Ni based cemented carbide tissue structure and wear resistance [J]. Applied laser, (2008), 28(6):450-454. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, Z.Q. Hang, G.L. Wu et al. Effects of diamond morphological transformation in laser cladding composite coating on coating performance[J]. Application of laser, [ 2015(1)]:14-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sahoo CK, Masanta M. Effect of pulse laser parameters on TiC reinforced AISI 304 stainless steel composite coating by laser surface engineering process. Optics and Lasers in Engineering. (2015); 67:36-48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Xu. Corrosion resistance analysis of cr-n coatings on 304 stainless steel surfaces[J]. Mechanical engineer, [2015(6)]:133-135. [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, H.S. Chen, Y.F. Liu. Study on sinusoidal reverse vibration synchronous control model of 304 stainless steel crystallizer[J]. Steel vanadium titanium, (2013), 34(2):62-66. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yin, R.S. Peng, H.M. Zhu. In situ laser preparation of Ti(C, N) reinforced iron base coatings on 304 stainless steel surfaces[J]. Thermal processing technology, [2016(8)]:165-168. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Lu, Y.Q. Xia. Development and application of tungsten alloys[J]. China tungsten industry, (2008), 23(3):37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Neves D, Diniz AE, Lima MSF. Microstructural analyses and wear behavior of the cemented carbide tools after laser surface treatment and PVD coating. Applied Surface Science. (2013);282:680-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Liang, L.Y. Zu, C.Q. Wang et al. In AISI304 stainless steel, in situ observations of convergence[J]. Journal of metals, (2007), 43(2):119-124. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.