MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials and Applications|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- Shah, A.A. and Ribakov, Y., 2008. Non-destructive measurements of crack assessment and defect detection in concrete structures. Materials & Design, 29(1), pp.61-69. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, K., Jansen, D.C., Shah, S.P. and Karr, A.F., 1997. Permeability study of cracked concrete. Cement and concrete research, 27(3), pp.381-393. [Google Scholar]
- Aggelis, D. G. and Shiotani, T., 2007. Repair evaluation of concrete cracks using surface and through-transmission wave measurements. Cement and Concrete Composites, 29(9), pp. 700-711. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, F.W., Chai, H.K. and Lim, K.S., 2017. Characterizing concrete surface notch using Rayleigh wave phase velocity and wavelet parametric analyses. Construction and Building Materials, 136, pp.627-642. [Google Scholar]
- Sudheer, G., Lakshmi, M.H. and Rao, Y.V., 2017. A note on formulas for the Rayleigh wave speed in elastic solids. Ultrasonics, 73, pp.82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Park, C.B., Miller, R.D. and Xia, J., 1999. Multichannel analysis of surface waves. Geophysics, 64(3), pp.800-808. [Google Scholar]
- Sung, W.S., 2008. Elastic Rayleigh Wave for Nondestructive Health Monitoring of Concrete Structure. [Google Scholar]
- Chai, H.K., Momoki, S., Kobayashi, Y., Aggelis, D.G. and Shiotani, T., 2011. Tomographic reconstruction for concrete using attenuation of ultrasound. Ndt & E International, 44(2), pp.206-215. [Google Scholar]
- Hevin, G., Abraham, O., Pedersen, H.A. and Campillo, M., 1998. Characterization of surface cracks with Rayleigh waves: a numerical model. NDT & E International, 31(4), pp.289-297. [Google Scholar]
- Taib, M.M., Alimin, A.J., Amirnordin, S.H. and Abd Rahman, H., 2009. Reduction of soot emission from diesel fuelled engine using a novel after treatment system. Proceedings of MUCEET2009 Malaysian Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Wave2000, Cyber-Logic, Inc., New York, http://www.cyberlogic.org. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.