MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- B. Indraratna, A. Balasubramaniam, and S. Balachandran, Performance of test embankment constructed to failure on soft marine clay, J. Geotech. Eng., 118:1, 12-33 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Al-Homoud, A. B. Tal, and A. A. Taqieddin, A comparative study of slope stability methods and mitigative design of a highway embankment landslide with a potential for deep seated sliding, Eng. Geol., 47:1-2, 157-173 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Bishop, The use of the slip circle in the stability analysis of slopes, Géotechnique, 5:1, 7-17 (1955) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Morgenstern, and V. E. Price, The analysis of the stability of general slip surfaces, Géotechnique. 15:1, 79-93 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Spencer, A method of analysis of the stability of embankments assuming parallel inter-slice forces. Géotechnique, 17:1, 11-26 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, and J. Krahn, Comparison of slope stability methods of analysis, Can. Geotech. J., 14:3, 429-439 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Leshchinsky, and C. C Huang, Generalized slope stability analysis: Interpretation, modification, and comparison, J. Geotech. Eng. (ASCE), 118:10, 1559-1576 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Michalowski, Slope stability analysis: a kinematical approach, Géotechnique, 45:2, 283-293 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Donald, and Z. Chen, Slope stability analysis by the upper bound approach: fundamentals and methods, Can. Geotech. J., 34:6, 853-862 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, J. H. Yin, and C. F. Lee, Upper bound limit analysis of slope stability using rigid finite elements and nonlinear programming, Can. Geotech. J., 40:4, 742-752 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, J. H. Yin, and C. F. Lee, Rigid finite element method for upper bound limit analysis of soil slopes subjected to pore water pressure, J. Eng. Mech. (ASCE), 130:8, 886-893 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kumar, and P. Samui, Stability determination for layered soil slopes using the upper bound limit analysis, Geotech. Geol. Eng., 24:6, 1803-1819 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lim K, A. V. Lyamin, M. J. Cassidy, and A. J. Li, Three-dimensional slope stability charts for frictional fill materials placed on purely cohesive clay, Int. J. Geomech., 16:2, 1-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Krabbenhoft, A. V. Lyamin, and J. Krabbenhoft, Optum computational engineering (OptumG2), OptumG2 Company, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Li, M. J. Cassidy, Y. Wang, R. S. Merifield, and A V. Lyamin, Parametric monte carlo studies of rock slopes based on the hoek-brown failure criterion, Comput. Geotech., 45, 11-18 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Taylor, Stability of Earth Slopes, J. Boston Soc. Civ. Eng., 24:3, 197-246 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ukritchon, An automatic search method for general failure surface in slope stability analysis, Proceedings of the 15th KKCNN Symposium on Civil Engineering. 19-20 December, Singapore. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.