MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Engineering and Planning|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- D.E. Boyce and B.N. Janson, A discrete transportation network design problem with combined trip distribution and assignment, Transportation Research Part B, Vol. 14B, pp. 147-154, (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Darwin, The Origin of Species: By Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life, reissue ed., Murray, London, (1859). [Google Scholar]
- I. Alves, A.A. Houle, J.G. Hussin, P. Awadalla, The impact of recombination on human mutation load and disease, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond., B, Biol. Sci. 372,1736, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chen, J.S. Oh, D. Park, W. Recker, Solving the bicriteria traffic equilibrium problem with variable demand and nonlinear path costs, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 217 (7), 3020-303, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Brown, Mutation, Repair and Recombination, In: Genomes 2nd edition. Oxford: willey liss. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Barton, Mutation and the evolution of recombination, Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci; 365 (1544): 1281-1294, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gupta and L. Yel, Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering, In : Middleton’s Allergy: Principles and Practice 8th edition, 10, 162-18. Saunders. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Murray, K.S. Rosenthal, and M.A. Pfaller, Bacterial Metabolism and Genetics, In: Medical Microbiology Eighth Edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier Inc. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamada, Z. Febri, Freight transport network design using particle swarm optimisation in supply chain-transport supernetwork equilibrium, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review 75, 164-187, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Febri, T. Yamada, and E. Taniguchi, Designing Cocoa Transport Networks using A Supply Chain Network Equilibrium Model with the Behaviour of Freight Carriers, J. JSCE, Ser. D3 (Infrastructure Planning and Management), Volume 70(5), pp. 709-722, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.