MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- O. Stalmach, Implementation and verification of data conversion from the laser scanner to the FEM. Diploma thesis, Zilina: University of Zilina, 59 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bocko, P. Lengvarsky, Application of Finite Element Method for Analysis of Nanostructures. Acta mechanica et automatica, 11, 116-120 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Son, H. Park, J. Lee, Automated laser scanning system for reverse engineering and inspection. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 42, 889-897 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Varady, RR. Martin, J. Cox, Reverse engineering of geometric models and introduction. Computer Aided Design, 29, 255-268 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolitho, M. Kazhdan, R. Burns, H. Hoppe, Parallel Poisson Surface Reconstruction. Advances in Visual Computing, 678-685 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Leitner, M. Vaško, Design and Modelling of Tank Wagon Assembly Operations in CAM Environment. Transport Means 2015 I & II, 87-90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, K. Tyszczuk, G. Śmigielski, J. Flizikowski, A. Mroziński, The use of CAD applications in the design of shredders for polymers. MATEC, 157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, J. Flizikowski, Z. Szczepański, K. Tyszczuk, G. Śmigielski, A. Mroziński, J. Czerniak, A. Tomporowski, CAD/CAE applications in mill’s design and investigation. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 343-351 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jakubovičová, M. Sága, M. Vaško, Numerical study of influence of mutual slewig of roller bearing rings on the principal stresses at contact area. Scientific journal of Silesian University of Technology – Series Transport 84, 83-91 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kubiak, T. Domanski, V. Dekys, A. Sapietova, Measurement of strain during tension test of welded joint using multi-camera 3D correlation system. Procedia Engineering, 177, 107-113 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Krawiec, G. Domek, Ł. Warguła, K. Waluś, J. Adamiec, The application of the optical system ATOS II for rapid prototyping methods of non-classical models of cogbelt pulleys. MATEC Web of Conferences, 157, 01010 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sobotka, P. Solfronk, M. Kolnerova, L. Zuzanek, Utilization of the high-speed cameras for monitoring deformation behaviour at the bending impact test. Proc. METAL, 482-487 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.