MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- M. Kiani, I. Gandikota, M. Rais-Rohani, K. Motoyama, Design of lightweight magnesium car body structure under crash and vibration constrains. Journal of Magnesium and Alloys, Vol. 2, Issue 2, 99-108 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Doke, M. Fard, R. Jazar, Vehicle concept modelling: A new technology for structures weight reduction. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 49, 287-293 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Polasik, K.J. Waluś, Analysis of the force during overcoming the roadblock – the preliminary experimental test. Transport Problems, Vol. 11, Issue 1, 113-120 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Polasik, K.J. Waluś, Ł. Warguła, Experimental studies of the size contact area of a summer tire as a function of pressure and the load. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 177, 347-351 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Castro-Jano, E. Blanco-Fernandez, D. Castro-Fresno, D. Ferreno, Use of explicit FEM models for the structural and parametrical analysis of rockfall protection barriers. Engineering Structures, Vol. 166, 212-226 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Thejasreea, G.D. Kumara, S. L. P. Lakshmi, Modelling analysis of crankshaft passenger car using ANSYS. Materialstoday: proceedings, Vol. 4, 11292-11299 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, 2D path control of four omni wheels mobile platform with compass and gyroscope sensors. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 234, 302-310, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Bi, L. Wang, Dynamic control of a cobot with three omni-wheels, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 26, Issue 6, 558-563 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wietrzych, Samojezdny pojazd inspekcyjny na kołach omnikierunkowych. Diploma thesis. Institute of Machines and Motor Vehicles (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.