MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Other road safety problems|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- E. Ott, Chaos in Dynamical Systems (Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge, New York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans, Partial differential equations (American Mathematical Society, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Szcześniak, M. Ataman, Selected problems of the classic theory of impact (in Polish), Logistyka. 6 pp. 3305-3310 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mieloszyk, Non-classical operational calculus in application to generalized dynamical systems (in Polish) (Polish Academy of Sciences Scientific Publishers, Gdansk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Jurecki, T.L. Stańczyk, M.J. Jaśkiewicz, Driver's reaction time in a simulated, complex road incident, Transport. 32 pp. 44-54 (2014). doi:10.3846/16484142.2014.913535 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mieloszyk, Application of non-classical operational calculus to solving some boundary value problem, Integr. Transform. Spec. Funct. 9 pp. 287-292 (2000). doi:10.1080/10652460008819262 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-N. Li, D.-S. Li, G.-B. Song, Recent applications of fiber optic sensors to health monitoring in civil engineering, Eng. Struct. 26 pp. 1647-1657 (2004). doi:10.1016/J.ENGSTRUCT.2004.05.018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Radziszewski, Elements of control theory (in Polish) (Publisher of the Silesian University of Technology, Kielce, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.