MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Other road safety problems|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- L.C. Evans, Partial differential equations (American Mathematical Society, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Milewska, A solution of non-linear differential problem with application to selected geotechnical problems, Arch. Civ. Eng. LVII(2) pp. 187-197 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mieloszyk, Non-classical operational calculus in application to generalized dynamical systems (in Polish) (Polish Academy of Sciences Scientific Publishers, Gdansk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Roskam, R.N.J. Comans, Availability and leaching of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: Controlling processes and comparison of testing methods, Waste Manag. 29 pp. 136-142 (2009). doi:10.1016/j.wasman.2008.03.013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Burstyn, H. Kromhout, C. Johansen, S. Langard, T. Kauppinen, J. Shaham, G. Ferro, P. Boffetta, Bladder cancer incidence and exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons among asphalt pavers, Occup. Environ. Med. 64 pp. 520-526 (2007). doi:10.1136/oem.2006.029801 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Edwards, Functional analysis. Theory and applications (New York, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- P. Holnicki, A. Kałuszko, A. Żochowski, A microcomputer implementation of air quality forecasting system for urban scale, Microcomput. Appl. 13(2) pp. 76-84 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mieloszyk, S. Grulkowski, A. Milewska, The propagate of the effects of large railway disasters (in Polish), Arch. Inst. Civ. Eng. 25 pp. 301-310 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Hanna, G.A. Briggs, R.P. Hosker, Handbook of Atmospheric Diffusion (Technical Information Center, U. S. Department of Energy, 1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Holnicki, Z. Nahorski, A. Żochowski, Modeling of environmental processes (in Polish) (Publisher of the College of Applied Computer Science and Management, Warsaw, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nowicki, W. Jaworski, Designing of industrial plants in the aspect of atmosphere protection (in Polish) (Warsaw University of Technology Publishers, Warsaw, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Eagleson, Dynamic hydrology (in Polish) (Polish Scientific Publisher, Warsaw, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.