MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Fundamentals of mechanics, dynamics and tribology of machines|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- A.P. Babichev, I.A. Babichev, Principles of the vibro technology (Publishing Center DSTU, Rostov-on-Don, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tamarkin, Technological optimisation background to process spare parts with free abrasives: published summary of dissertation : PhD of tech. science (Rostov-on-Don, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Shevtsov, Comp. dinamic modell. of gran. media in vibrot. mach (Publishing house SKNTS VS, Rostov-on-Don, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Yatsun, E. V. Zhuravleva, Reports journal IV scientific conference (Kursk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaeger, S. R. Nagel, R. P. Behringer, Rev. Mod. Phvs, 68, 1259 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Krupenya Efficiency icrease of details processing based on organic nature media: published summary of dissertation … PhD of tech. science (Rostov-on-Don. 2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Coppersmith [et al.] Phys. Rev. E., 53, 5, 4673 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Bremen, S. Ghosh, C. R. Wassgren, J. Appl. Mech., 63, 1 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Brown, J. C. Richards, Principles of powder mechanics (Oxford, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Zenz, D. F. Othmer, Fluidization and fluid-particle systems (New York, 1960). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Dyachenkko, Efficiency icrease of details processing baed on ecologic chюracteristics: published summary of dissertation … PhD of tech. science (RostovonDon, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Blekhman, E. E. Lavendel, I. F. Goncharevitch, Vibration in engineering (1979) [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Mehta, J. M. Smith., E. W. Comings, Industrial Engineering Chemistry (1957) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.