MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||1 Fundamentals of mechanics, dynamics and tribology of machines|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- V. K. Azarov, V. F. Koutenev, A. M. Saykin, Motor industry, 10, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Shulga, T. G. Shulga, I. N. Shcherbakov, E. V. Skrynnikov, Proceedings of the forum, NOUN-“Legion”, 196-202 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Shulga, The results of studies in 2016: proceedings of the national conference of teaching staff and researchers, 159 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. I Shulga, Proceedings of the national conference of teaching staff and researchers, 199 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jost, 5th World Tribology Congress (WTC-2013), Torino (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.-w. Zhang, Friction, 1 (2), 186 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Nosonovsky, B. Bhushan, Green Tribology: Biomimetics. Energy Conservation and Sustainability, Springer, Berlin (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Bezuglaya, E.K. Zavadskaya. T. P Ivleva et al 52.04.667 RD-2005 Documents on the status of air pollution in cities to inform state bodies, public and population. General requirements for the design, construction, presentation and content. (Meteoagentstvo of ROSHYDROMET, Moscow, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. D Ziv, V. I. Lichtman, N. D. Sorokin etc. Ecology of production, 10, 44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.