MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Fundamentals of mechanics, dynamics and tribology of machines|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- M.A. Tamarkin, Theoretical foundations of the process optimization of detail processing by loose abrasives [The author’s thesis] (Rostov-on-Don, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tamarkin, Key Engineering Materials, 291, 319 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Korolev, Ju. K. Novoselov Theoretico-probalistic foundations of abrasive processing (Saratov university, Saratov, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Verchenko, The efficiency increase of technological processes of hydroabrasive detail cutting [The author’s thesis] (Rostov-on-Don, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Verhenko, Vestnik of DSTU, 2 (89), 116 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.