MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Fundamentals of mechanics, dynamics and tribology of machines|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- M. Burns, Automated Fabrication: Improving Productivity in Manufacturing (PTR Prentice Hall, USA, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Saprykin, Increasing the productivity of the process of selective laser sintering in the manufacture of prototypes. Thesis of candidate of technical Sciences (Tomsk Polytechnic University, Yurga, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pronikov, O. I. Averyanov, Yu. S. Apollo, Designing of metal-cutting machines and machine tools, 3 (MSTU them NE Bauman: Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuts, M.S. Razumov, A.N. Grechukhin, N.A. Bychkova, Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., 11 (24), 11832 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Chervyakov, N. A. Bychkova, N. V. Yeliseyeva and others, Transfer of additive technologies: the industry of the Kursk region (ZAO “University Book”, Kursk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Dobroskok, L. N. Abdurayimov, S. I. Chernyshov, Scientific notes of the Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University, 24, 13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Singhal, A. P. Pandey, P. M. Pandey, A. K. Nagpal, Computer-Aided Design and Applications, 2 (1-4), 319 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Hong, K. H. Lee, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 28 (3-4), 307 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Hong, K. H. Lee, Proc. of the 34th International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, 426 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hur, K. Lee, Manuf. Technol., 14 (4), 247 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Kim, K. Lee, J. C. Park, Technical Report. Dept Mech Des Prod Eng (Seoul National University, Seoul), 356 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Lan, S. Chou, Y. Chent, L. D. Gemmill, Computer-Aided Design, 29 (1), 53 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Massod, W. Rattanawong, P. Iovenitti, J. Mater. Process. Technol, 139, 110 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Masood, W. Rattanawong, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 19, 209 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Egorov, Position-force control of robotic and mechatronic devices (Vladimir State University, Vladimir, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Lashnev, A. N. Borisov, S. G. Emelyanov, Geometric theory of surface formation by cutting tools (Kursk. state. tech. unt., Kursk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Emelyanov, Development of the theory. methods and means of surface formation by assembled metal-cutting tools on the basis of system modeling of their design process Thesis of doctor of technical Sciences (MGTU, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kuts, Methodology of pre-project studies of specialized metal-cutting systems Thesis of doctor of technical Sciences (Kursk State Technical University, Kursk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kuts, V. V. Ponomarev, Fundamental and applied problems of technology, 2 (322), 110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Grechishnikov, V. V. Kuts, M. S. Razumov, V. B. Romanov, P.M. Pivkin, A.N. Grechikhin, S.Yu. Yurasov., STIN, 4, 24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Grechishnikov, V. B. Romanov, P. M. Pivkin, Russian Engineering Research, 37 (9), 824 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- High-precision industrial 6-coordinate robot, access mode: //video.phim22.com/n535u234a405i3w5m5b3x5.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.