MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1 Fundamentals of mechanics, dynamics and tribology of machines|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- K.A. Babkin, Reasonable industrial policy or how to get out of the crisis (Babkin Konstantin Anatolevich, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Butov, The market of agricultural machinery 2016. Economic analysis of the world market segment (National Research Institute Higher School of Economics. Development Center, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Subaeva, Economic Research, 1, 14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sirotin, I.Y. Lebedinsky, Archivarius, 1, 2 (17), 74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sirotin, A.B. Chernenko, D.P. Tatyanin, Lifting and transport and building systems: science and innovations: interuniversity collection of scientific papers of SRSPU (NPI), 94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sirotin, M.M. Zhileikin, A.G. Sapegin, S.V. Zlenko, Tractors and agricultural machinery, 11, 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sirotin, A.G. Sapegin, S.V. Zlenko, Trudy NAMI, 4 (271), 67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. D. Landau, T. B. Airimitoaie, A. Castellanos-Silva, A. Constantinescu, Adaptive and Robust Active Vibration Control: Methodology and Tests (Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Afanasyev, B. N. Belousov, L. F. Zheglov, V. N. Zuzov, A. A. Polungyan, A. B. Fominih, B. S. Cybin, Design of all-wheel drive vehicles: a textbook for college: In 3 volumes. 3, under the editorship of A.A. Polungyan (Publishing House: MSTU by name N. E. Bauman, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Rotenberg, Vehicle suspension (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Korchagin, E. A. Korchagina, I. A. Chakurin, Reduction of dynamic impacts on the operator of the motor grader in a transport mode : Monograph (SibADI, Omsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sazonov, N. N. Gursky, N. P. Amelchenko, Bulletin of the Belarusian-Russian University, 4, 77 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sazonov, V.A. Kim, N. P. Amelchenko, O. V. Bilyk, E. I. Yasyukovich, D. A. Linnik, Bulletin of the Belarusian-Russian University, 2 (31), 96 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Sirotin, I. Y. Lebedinsky, V. V. Kravchenko, Modern high technology. Regional supplement, 1 (53), 113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Partko, Development of methods for increasing the efficiency of the running system of a combine harvester by improving its dynamic properties. Diss. Cand. tech. sciences (DSTU, Rostov-on-Don, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Melikov, Development of methods and means for improving the functioning of the combine harvester’s working tools by optimizing the dynamic properties of pneumatic tires. Diss. Cand. tech. sciences (Zernograd, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.