MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- I.I. Wulfson, Oscillations of machines with cycle action mechanisms, Leningrad, Mechanical Engineering, 592 p (1990). [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Volodin, I.V. Telegin, Study of influence of geometric parameters tool for hot volume stamping of orbicular in terms of forging on сrank press dynamics, Global Journal of Engineering Science and Researches, v. 4(1), pp. 57–61 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Telegin, A. Kozlov, Computer realization of research into the dynamics of mechanical systems, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 124, pp. 012101 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Weits, I. А. Gidaspov, G.V. Tsaryov, Dynamics of Drives with Closed Kinematics, Publishing House of Mordovia University, Saransk, 180 p (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alyamovsky, Engineering Computations in SolidWorks Simulation, DMK Press, Moscow, 464 p (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. Telegin, A. Kozlov, A. Zhirkov, Component simulation in problems of calculated model formation of automatic machine mechanisms, MATEC Web Conf. International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017), v. 129, 03016 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rumbaugh et al, Object-Oriented Modeling and Design (Prentice Hall, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Benkovsky, Yu. B. Kolesov, Yu. B. Senichenkov, Practical modeling of dynamic systems, St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.А. Miropolsky, Cold Die Forging on Automatic Machines, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 456 p (2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, A.M. Kozlov, V.I. Sakalo, Solid Modeling and Dynamic Analysis of Mechanisms of Press-forging Machines, Procedia Engineering, v. 206, pp. 1258–1263 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Telegin, Program realization of the problem of researching dynamic processes in the crank hot-stamping press, Fundamental basics of mechanics, v. 1, pp. 53–54 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Vibrations in Engineering: Reference Book, M.: Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 3, pp. 544 (1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.