MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- S.K. Tyagi, A.K. Pandey, P.C. Pant, V.V. Tyagi, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev., Formation, potential and abatement of plume from wet cooling towers: A review, 16, 5, 3409–3429 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, A.N. Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Distribution of circulating water in the work area of a vortex chamber with disk atomizer for the purpose of increasing the efficiency of the cooling process, 50, 3-4, 169–175 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Boev, S.P. Ivanov, V.G. Afanasenko, E.A. Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Polymeric drop-film sprinklers for cooling towers, 45, 7, 454–459 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zheng, X. Chen, L. Zhu, J. Shi, Energy, Simultaneous design of pump network and cooling tower allocations for cooling water system synthesis, 150, 653–669 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Fisenko, A.I. Petruchik, A.D. Solodukhin, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Evaporative cooling of water in a natural draft cooling tower, 45, 23, 4683–4694 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Afanasenko, F.Sh. Khafizov, N.F. Khafizov, S.P. Ivanov, E.V. Boev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Development of designs for polymeric water traps in cooling towers using centrifugal separation forces, 43, 11-12, 653–656 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gilani, F. Parpanji, Int. J. Therm. Sci., Parametric study on the outlet water temperature in a shower cooling tower and its application in different Iranian provincial capitals, 124, 174–186 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.N. Nikolaev, A.V. Dmitriev, Procedia Eng., Determination of heat transfer coefficient of falling film to the gas flow in the jet-film contact device, 206, 1195–1200 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Solovev, O.V. Soloveva, O.S. Popkova, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A, Numerical simulation of the motion of aerosol particles in open cell foam materials, 92, 3, 603–606 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, I.N. Madyshev, A.N. Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Flow dynamics of mass exchangers with jet-bubbling contact devices, 53, 1-2, 130–134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.