MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- N.Z. Sultanov, E.V. Kostina, M.V. Ovechkin Automation of management of service devices based on the recognition of graphic data, Intelligence. Innovation. Investments, Orenburg: "Orenburg State Institute of Management” pp. 65–69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Aleshin, V.G. Shcherbinsky, Radiation and magnetic flaw detection of metal products, 271 p. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Radio Waves [Electronic resource] Access mode : http://www.mpoweruk.com/radio.htm – (date of the application : 01.02.2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kohonen Teuvo, Self-Organized Formation of Topologically Correct Feature Maps. Biological Cybernetics. 43 (1): 59–69. doi:10.1007/bf00337288 [Google Scholar]
- D. Rutkovskaya, M. Pilinsky, L. Rutkovsky, Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems [trans. from Polish], 452 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Callan, The Essence of Neural Networks, Williams, 290 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Kohonen T. Self-Organizing Maps (Third Extended Edition), New York, 501 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Potapov, A.A. Pakhomov, S.A. Nikitin, Yu.V. Gulyaev, The newest methods of image processing, 496 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Chen, L.F. Rau, Handbook of pattern recognition and computer vision, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., 984 p. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Shalkoff R.J, Patrick S. P. Wang. Digital image processing and computer vision, New York : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 489 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.