MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Khvoin D.A. Efficiency increase of protective devices of forest machines’ cabins: dissertation of the candidate of technical sciences. Petrozavodsk, 2011. 125 p. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 184-FZ of December 27, 2002 (as amended on July 29, 2017) “On Technical Regulation”, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, December 31, 2002. No. 245. [Google Scholar]
- TP TC 010/2011. On safety of machinery and equipment. Technical regulations of the Customs Union. 2011. 66 P. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.2.019-2005 Occupational safety standards system. Tractors and agricultural machinery. General safety requirements. M.: Standartinform. 2005. 28 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 3471-2009. Earth-moving machines. Safety devices for overturning. Technical requirements and laboratory tests. M.: Standartinform. 2009. 30 p. [Google Scholar]
- Shatalinskaya E.A. and others. Test bedplate for industrial tractors’ protective devices. Tractors and agricultural machinery. 1989. No. 11. p. 23–24. [Google Scholar]
- Zuzov V.N., Markin I.V. Evaluation of passive safety of tractor cabins at the design stage. Tractors and agricultural machinery. 2001. No. 4. p. 26–27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.