MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Z. Dorn, Z. Korthals, Th. Noymann, etc. Economics of automation: Org., Methods, efficiency, Moscow: Economics, p 319 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Vasiliev, Organization, management and economics of flexible integrated production in engineering, Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, p 312 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Gudushauri, P. I. Chinaev, V.E. Bolnokin, V.V. Cherednikov, Efficiency of flexible production systems, Moscow: Academy of Sciences of the USSR, A A Blagonravov, p 158 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Vasiliev, Y.V. Lapaev, Economic efficiency of flexible automation of machine building, Moscow: MAI (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sokolov, V.A. Smirnov, Investigation of the flexibility and reliability of economic systems: monograph, Novosibirsk: Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Siberian Branch, Institute of Economics and Organization of Industrial Production, Science, p 249 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mitrofanov, Integrated production systems, Moscow: Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University Stankin, No 1, pp 65–67 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Feofanov, V.G. Mitrofanov, A.V. Kapitanov, Selection of the model type of production systems, Moscow: Problems of mechanical engineering and automation, No 4, pp 96–98 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kapitanov, Special Characteristics of the Multi-product Manufacturing, Procedia Engineering 150, pp 832–836 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Egorov, A. V. Kapitanov, V. G. Mitrofanov, L. E. Shvartsburg, N. A. Ivanova, S. A. Ryabov, Modern Digital Manufacturing Technical Support Centers, IEJME — Mathematics Education, vol. 11, no. 7, pp 2213–2225 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.