MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- B. Lee, H. J. Kim, Proc. of the 14th Int. Conf. on Control, Automation and Systems, pp. 716–719 (Seoul, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Bender, O. A. Sawodny, Proc. of the 13th Int. Conf. on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, pp. 187–192 (Singapore, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. H. Le, Y. M. Jeong, C. T. Nguyen, S. Y. Yang, J. of Drive and Control, 10, 1, pp. 29–36 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Berns, M. Proetzsch, D. Schmidt, Proc. of the IEEE ICRA, pp. 5108–5113 (Anchorage, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Proc. of the IEEE 10th Int. Conf. on Computer-Aided Industrial Design & Conceptual Design, pp. 797–802 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A Tao, Proc. of the IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics, pp. 889–894 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Ivanov, et al., News of Higher School. Mining J., 3, pp. 94–99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Voronov, P.A. Zykov, News of Higher School. Mining J., 8, pp. 12–15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Gafurianov, A.P. Komissarov, V.S. Shestakov, Mining Equipment and Electromechanics J., 6, pp. 40–45 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Lagunova, A.P. Komissarov, V.S. Shestakov, et al., Mining Machinery. Encyclopedia, IV-24 (Machine Building, Moscow, 2011, 493 p.) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kuznetsov, K. Y. Anistratov, Coal J., 8, pp. 77–81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Poderni, Mechanical Equipment of Open Pits (Mining Media Group Publishing, Moscow, 2013, 593 p.) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Savchenko, Mining Machinery and Automation J., 1, pp. 4–6 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.