MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.A. Deryabin, N.P. Aleshin, Conference “Materials for technical devices and structures used in the Arctic”, Moscow, November, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gonchar, V.V. Mishakin, V.A. Klyushnikov, K.V. Kurashkin, S.A. Sorokina, Influence of negative temperatures and damage on the acoustic characteristics of AMg6 alloy, Defectoscopy, v. 4, pp. 66–70 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lemaitre, Theoretical foundations of engineering calculations, v. 107, p. 124 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Salganik. Mechanics of a solid body, v. 4, p. 149 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Wagh, R.B. Poeppel, J.P. Singh. J. Mater.Sci., v. 26, p. 3862 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Munro, Journal of Research of NIST, v 109(5), pp. 497–503 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Bell. Experimental Foundations of Mechanics of Deformable Solids. Science, p. 1027 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Varshni. Phys. Rev. B, v. 2, p. 3952 (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gonchar, O.N. Bizyaeva, V.A. Klyushnikov and V.V. Mishakin, Ultrasonic and Eddy-Current Study of Plastic Deformation Austenitic-Steel Welds, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, v. 52(10), pp. 610–616 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Behrens, S. Hübner, A. Bouguecha, J. Knigge, K. Voges-Schwieger, K. Weilandt, Local Strain Hardening of Metal Components by Means of Martensite Generation, Advanced Materials Research, v. 137, p. 1–33 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mishakin, V. A. Klyushnikov, and A. V. Gonchar, Relation between the Deformation Energy and the Poisson Ratio during Cyclic Loading of Austenitic Steel, Technical Physics, v. 60(5), pp. 665–668 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.