MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V.B. Derzhansky, I.A. Taratorkin, Dynamic load prediction for transport vehicles transmission. (Kurgan state university publishing, Kurgan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, D.H. Young, W. Weaver, Vibrations in engineering. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, The finite element method: solid mechanics. Vol. 2 (Butterworth-heinemann, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, R. Bendár, M. Vaško, Contribution to modal and spectral interval finite element analysis. Vibration Problems ICOVP 2011, Springer Processing in Physics 139, 269–274 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, M. Vaško, P. Kopas, W. Piekarska, T. Domański, M. Kubiak, Contribution to fatigue damage prediction of thin shell finite element methods. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, Machine Modeling and Simulations (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Naď, R. Ďuriš, T. Nánási, Prediction of modal properties of circular disc with pre-stressed fields. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, Machine Modeling and Simulations (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kuratani, S. Yano, Vibration analysis of a circular disc tensioned by rolling using finite element method. Archive of Applied Mechanics 70, 279–288 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alyamovskiy, SolidWorks/COSMOSWorks. Engineering FEM analysis (DMK Press, 432, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.