MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.I.A. Yaitskov, T.A. Finochenko, A.N. Chukarin, Identification of production factors affecting the working conditions of locomotive crews of diesel locomotives and locomotives, Engineering Don Bulletin, v.4 URL: ivdon.ru/en/magazine/archive/n4y2017/4438 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yaitskov, N.Ch. Chukarin, T.A. Finochenko, Theoretical Research of Noise and Vibration Spectra in Cabins of Locomotive and Diesel Shunting Locomotive,International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, v.12(21), pp.10724–10730 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yaitskov, Theoretical study of the air component of the noise of power plants of transport vehicles, Internet-journal “Naukovedy”, v.6(6)(2017) https://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/35TVN617.pdf (access is free) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yaitskov, S.A. Razdorsky, On the calculation of the vibrations and noise spectra of the thin-walled shells on the example of the power plant hoods and in the abrasive bodywork processing of the welded joints, International scientific periodical “Modern fundamental and applied researches”, v.4(27),pp.191–196 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Borisov, Soundproofing in mechanical engineering (M.:Mechanical Engineering, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Podust, A.N. Chukarin, I.V. Boguslavsky, The basics of the vibroacoustic calculations of the domestic electric locomotives, (Rostov n/D: Publishing center of DSTU, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Sergienko, S.N. Bukharov, I.V. Kolesnikov, Yu.V. Pronnikov, A.P. Sychev, A.N. Chukarin, Reduction of noise and vibration of vehicles, (M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, Fighting noise and vibrations on track and construction machines (M.: Transport, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kolesnikov, S.F. Podoust, S.S. Podoust, A.N. Chukarin, The ways of noise and steepness of the revolution when designing, production and operation of the railway rolling stock (M.: VINITI RAS, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Pronnikov, Modeling the structural component of noise in the cabs of rolling stock drivers, Vestnik of the RSTU, v. 3, pp.64–68 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Pronnikov, On the calculation of the noise component in the cabs of the rolling stock drivers created by the vibration of the glazing elements, Transport. Security. Logistics: Intern. Scientific practical. Conf., pp.8–14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Balishanskaya, L.F. Drozdova, N.I. Ivanov, Technical acoustics of transport vehicles: Reference book (St. Petersburg: Polytechnic, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, B.A. Krishnevsky, Analysis of the soundproof cabins efficiency of the self-propelled machines, Struggle against noise and harmful vibrations in construction, L.: Leningr. house n.t. propaganda, pp.45–51 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, G. Kurzev, The Théor and the Structure of the Transport Machine Noise Reduction, Unikeller Conference, Zürich, p.4(1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.