MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Fesenko S.L. Parameter justification and development of technical means of railway transport systems with track gradients of 60 ‰ in deep pits. / Diss. on the Doctor of Technical Sciences (M.:,1991) [Google Scholar]
- Isaev I.P. Random factors and coefficient of adhesion (M .: Transport. 1970) [Google Scholar]
- Isaev I.P., Luznov Yu.M., Problems of traction of wheels of a locomotive with rails (M.:Mashinostroenie, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Lucas H., Wojtas B. Automatic wheelslip control. The Institution of Locomotive Engineers, vol. 56 (part No 5), 1966/67. [Google Scholar]
- A. Keropyan, A. Gerasimova, K. Goloshapov. Influence of the track gradient on the contact temperature at the wheel-rail zone for open-pit locomotives, MATEC Web of Conferences, 129, 06009 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Keropyan, S. Gorbatyuk, A. Gerasimova. Tribotechnical aspects of wheel-rail system interaction. International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Procedia Engineering, 206, pp. 564–569 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Keropyan, L.I. Kantovich, B.V. Voronin, D.A. Kuziev, V.V. Zotov. Influence of uneven distribution of coupling mass on locomotive wheel pairs, its tractive power, straight and curved sections of industrial rail tracks. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 87, 062005 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Evdokimov B.A., Zabelin GD et al., Rail transport of opencast mining (M.:Nedra.1984) [Google Scholar]
- Luzhnov Yu.M., Nanotribology of clutch wheels with rails (M .: Intext, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Keropyan A., Gerasimova A., Connection of the temperature in contact area of the wheel-rail system with the railway slope of industrial railway transport, Izvestia. Ferrous Metallurgy, National University of Science and Technology MISIS, volume 60, No5, pp. 355–363 (2017) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17073/0368-0797-2017-5-355-363. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gerasimova, A.M. Keropyan, A.M. Girya. Study of the Wheel-Rail System of Open-Pit Locomotives in Traction Mode, ISSN 1052-6188, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, Vol. 47, № 1, pp. 35 - 38. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Basov, A. M. Keropyan. Justification of the relevance of continuous monitoring of the geometric characteristics of rolling surfaces of the career track // GIAB, No. 1, (2018). DOI: 10.25018 / 0236-1493-2018-1-0-58-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.