MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- M.A. Volosova, V.D. Gurin, Influence of vacuum-plasma nitride coatings on contact processes and a mechanism of wear of working surfaces of high-speed steel cutting tool at interrupted cutting, Journal of Friction and Wear, v. 34(3), pp. 183–189 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Maximov, Durable Coatings and Their Application to Improve the Performance of Cutters, (Iznosostoykiye pokrytiya i ikh primeneniye v povyshenii ekspluatatsionnykh kharakteristik rezhushchego instrumenta), Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University MAMI, v. 4(22), pp. 27–34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vereshchaka, A.A. Vereshchaka, A.I. Bulycheva, Multi-layer Nanodispersive Coatings for Cutters, (Mnogosloynye nanodispersnye pokrytiya dlya rezhushchego instrumenta), Strengthening Technologies and Coatings, (Uprochnyayushchiye tekhnologii i pokrytiya), v. 5, pp. 33–39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, A.A. Vereschaka, A.S. Vereschaka, A.A. Kutin, Cutting tools made of layered composite ceramics with nano-scale multilayered coatings, Procedia CIRP, v. 1, pp. 318–323 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tabakov, A.V. Chikhranov, Selecting the composition of wear-resistant coatings, Russian Engineering Research, v. 38(2), pp. 105–109 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tabakov, A.S. Vereschака, Development of technological means for formation of multilayer composite coatings, providing increased wear resistance of carbide tools, for different machining condition, Key Engineering Materials, v. 581, pp. 55–61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Wlasov, R.R. Bagautdinov, Simulations of the effects of high energy multi-layered instrumental composition (Modelirovanie vozdeystviya vysokikh energiy na mnogosloynuyu instrumentalnuyu kompozitsiyu), Youth scientific bulletin (Molodezhnyy nauchnyy vestnik), v. 12(25), pp. 154–158 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Neves, A.E. Diniz, M.S.F. Lima, Microstructural analyses and wear behavior of the cemented carbide tools after laser surface treatment and PVD coating, Appl. Surf. Sci., v. 282, pp. 680–688 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Neves, A.E. Diniz, M.S.F. Lima, Efficiency of the laser texturing on the adhesion of the coated twist drills, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, v. 179, pp. 139–145 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Arroyo, A.E. Diniz, M.S.F. Lima. Wear performance of laser precoating treated cemented carbide milling tools // Wear-v., v. 268, pp. 1329–1336 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Makarov, Optimization of cutting processes (Optimizatsiya protsessov rezaniya) (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Reznikov Thermophysics of processes of mechanical processing of metals (Teplofizika protsessov mekhanicheskoy obrabotki metallov) (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tabakov, S.N. Grigoryev, A.S. Vereshchaka, Principles of Generating and Applying Durable Cutter Coatings, (Printsipy formirovaniya i tekhnologii naneseniya iznosostoykikh pokryty rezhushchego instrumenta), Ulyanovsk State Technical University (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.