MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Khvatov B.N. Influence of the parameters of the surface layer state on the corrosion-fatigue strength of turbine blades and the choice of the method for their final processing. Transactions of the TSTU. v. 3(11), pp. 738–744 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov A.N. Requirements for the properties of the surface layer of the gas-turbine engine and power plant components, Vestnik of Samara University. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, v. 3(27), pp. 83–91 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Starkov, V.K. Physics and optimization of cutting materials (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Krainev, A.S. Sergeev, Zh.S. Tikhonova, Kuang Chong Ngo The reliability improvement of CNC machining centers Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International conference on soft computing and measurements, SCM 2017, pp. 627–629 DOI: 10.1109 / CM.2017.7970670. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Krainev, M. Yu. Polyamchikova, A. A. Bondarev Influence of the surface layer characteristics on the regularities of the cutting process, MATEC Web of Conferences. v. 129, 3 p. (2017) – URL: https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/pdf/2017/43/matecconf_icmtmte2017_01045.pdf. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.