MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- B. Brown, K.H. Kim, L. Anand An internal variable constitutive model for hot working of metals, International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 5. pp. 95–130, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Faskhutdinov, A.S. Dubrovskaya, K.A. Dongauzer, P.V. Maksimov and N A Trufanov Topology optimization of a gas-turbine engine part, IOP conference series: materials science and engineering, №177, 012077, 5p, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubrovskaya, K. Dongauzer and R. Faskhutdinov The design of lightweight gas turbine engine parts using topology optimization, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 129, 4p, 2017. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Khairallah, A.T. Anderson, A. Rubenckik, and W.E. King Laser powder-bed fusion additive manufacturing: Physics of complex melt flow and formation mechanisms of pores, spatter and denudation zones, Acta Materialia, pp. 108:36–45, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ding, P. Calegrove, J. Mehnen, P.M. Sequeira Almeida, F. Wang, and S. Williams. Thermo-mechanical analysis of Wire and Arc Additive Layer Manufacturing process on large multi-layer parts. Computational Materials Science, 50, pp. 3315–3322, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hodge, R. M. Ferencz, J. M. Solberg Implementation of a thermomechanical model for the simulation of selective laser melting, Computational Mechanics, Vol. 54, Issue 1, pp 33–51, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. King, A. Anderson, R. Ferencz, N. Hodge, C. Kamath, S. Khairallah Overview of modelling and simulation of metal powder bed fusion process at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Material Science and Technology, 31(8), pp. 957–968, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kolossov, E, Boillat 3D FE simulation for temperature evolution in the selective laser sintering process, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 44 (2-3), pp. 117–123, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Patil, V. Yadava. Finite element analysis of temperature distribution in single metallic powder layer during metal laser sintering, International Journal of Machine [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.