MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- S. Bratan, E. Vladetskaya, A. Kharchenko, Improvement of quality of details at round grinding in the conditions of a floating workshop, MATEC Web Conf. 129, 01083 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Guzeev, Feed speed control to assure accuracy of complex profile surfaces processing, Procedia Eng. 129, 495–499 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mia, M.A. Khan, N.R. Dhar, Study of surface roughness and cutting forces using ANN, RSM, and ANOVA in turning of Ti-6Al-4V under cryogenic jets applied at flank and rake faces of coated WC tool, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 93(1-4), 975–991 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kozlov, A.A. Kozlov, Y.V. Vasilenko, Modeling a Cylindrical Surface Machined by a Non-circular Face Tool, Procedia Eng. 150, 1081–1088 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Dureja, V.K. Gupta, V.S. Sharma, M. Dogra, M.S. Bhatti, A review of empirical modeling techniques to optimize processing parameters for hard turning applications, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Pt. B J. Eng. Manuf. 230(3), 389–404 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Królczyk, M. Gajek, S. Legutko, Effect of the cutting parameters impact on tool life in duplex stainless steel turning process | [Utjecaj parametara obrade na vijek alata u procesu tokarenja dupleks čelika otpornog na koroziju], Teh. Vjesn. 20(4), 587–592 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, M.A. Volosova, V.L. Gurin, A.E. Seleznev, Wear of replaceable indexable inserts made of mixed cutting ceramics CC650 as a function of force parameters of steel ShKh15 face milling, J. Fric. Wear 36(6), 521–527 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Krolczyk, P. Nieslony, S. Legutko, Determination of tool life and research wear during duplex stainless steel turning, Arch. Civ. Mech. Eng. 15(2), 347–354 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Karkalos, A.P. Markopoulos, Applicability of ANN models and Taguchi method for the determination of tool life in turning, MATEC Web Conf. 112, 06005 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- π.R. Machado, A.E. Diniz, Tool wear analysis in the processing of hardened steels, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 92(9-12), 4095–4109 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pereverzev, D.Yu. Pimenov, Optimization of control programs for numerically controlled machine tools by dynamic programming, Russ. Eng. Res. 35(2), 135–142 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pereverzev, A.V. Akintseva, Optimal internal grinding cycles in multidimensional control-parameter space, Russ. Eng. Res. 36(11), 974–978 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Akintseva, P. Pereverzev, Complex optimization of parameters for controlling the cycle of internal grinding by the method of dynamic programming, MATEC Web Conf. 129, 01019 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Abbas, D.Yu. Pimenov, I.N. Erdakov, T. Mikolajczyk, E.A. El Danaf, M.A. Taha, Minimization of turning time for high-strength steel with a given surface roughness using the Edgeworth–Pareto optimization method, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 93(5-8), 2375–2392 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Guzeev, Theory and methodology of calculating the productivity of contour machining of parts of various accuracy on turning and milling CNC machines, Abstract of a thesis of the Doctor of Engineering Sciences. Chelyabinsk: Publishing House of the SUSU, 33 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Deryabin, Methodology of the parametric design of multi-pass processing of round holes using end measuring tools, Abstract of a thesis of the Doctor of Engineering Sciences. Chelyabinsk: Publishing House of the SUSU, 36 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- General machine-building standards of cutting time and modes for the standardization of works performed on universal and multipurpose CNC machines. Part 2. Standard cutting modes, Moscow: Economics, 472 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Guzeev, V.A. Batuev, I.V. Surkov, Cutting modes for turning and drilling-milling and boring CNC machines: Reference book / Edited by V.I. Guzeev, M: Mashinostroenie (Mechanical Engineering), 368 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.