MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- S.S. Rattan (July 1, 2017). Theory of Machines (4th ed.) McGraw-Hill Education. [Google Scholar]
- Birinder Singh (2007) Applied Mechanics (1st ed.) SK Kat Publication. [Google Scholar]
- N Khurmi & R S Khurmi (2014) Introduction to Applied Mechanics. S. Chand Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Willard W. Pulkrabek (2014) Engineering Fundamentals Of The Internal Combustion Engine (2nd ed.) Pearson Publication. [Google Scholar]
- John Pearley Huffman (June 2010) “The physics of the wheel stand”. Car and driver Retrieved. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ashish (April 21, 2016) “What’s the physics behind the wheelie”. Scienceabc.com. [Google Scholar]
- UNSW “Wheelstands or wheelies”. Physclips . [Google Scholar]
- Gary Grant (July 10, 2012) “This is why drag cars have wheelie bars” Wheels.ca. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.