MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Nair, A., Jayaram, J., & Das, A. Strategic purchasing participation, supplier selection, supplier evaluation and purchasing performance. International Journal of Production Research, 53(20) 6263-6278 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quinn, F, “The Power of Procurement.” Supply Chain Management Review 9 (9): 6–8 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Thorelli, H. B., “Networks: Between Markets and Hierarchies.” Strategic Management Journal 7, 37–51 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Earnest D and Bamford J, Your Alliances are Too Stable. Harvard Business Review June (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Schubert, P., & Leimstoll, U. Importance and Use of Information Technology in Small and Medium-Sized Companies. Electronic Markets, 17 (1), 38–55 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amil, M. A, Supplier performance assessment tool in automotive industry using multivariate analysis. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Chang, S. I., Yen, D. C., Ng, C. S. P., & Chang, W. T, An analysis of IT / IS outsourcing provider selection for small-and medium-sized enterprises in Taiwan. Information & Management, 49 (5), 199–209 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shyur, H. J., & Shih, H. S, A hybrid MCDM model for strategic vendor selection. Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 44 (7), 749–761(2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirmousa, S., & Dehnavi, H. D, Development of Criteria of Selecting the Supplier by Using the Fuzzy DEMATEL Method. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 230, 281–289 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dweiri, F., Kumar, S., Khan, S. A., & Jain, V. Designing an integrated AHP based decision support system for supplier selection in automotive industry. Expert Systems with Applications, 62, 273–283 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, F. H. F., & Hi, H. L. The voting analytic hierarchy process method for supplier selecting. International journal of production economics, 97 (3), 308–317 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Żak, J. Comparative analysis of multiple criteria evaluations of suppliers in different industries. Transportation Research Procedia, 10, 809–819 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bush, A. A., Tiwana, A., & Tsuji, H. An empirical investigation of the drivers of software outsourcing decisions in Japanese organizations. Information and Software Technology, 50 (6), 499–510 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weber, C. A., Current, J. R., & Benton, W. C. Vendor selection criteria and methods. European journal of operational research, 50 (1), 2–18 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dargi, A., Anjomshoae, A., Galankashi, M. R., Memari, A., & Tap, M. B. M. Supplier selection: A fuzzy-ANP approach. Procedia Computer Science, 31, 691–700 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Büyüközkan, G., & şakir Ersoy, M Applying fuzzy decision making approach to IT outsourcing supplier selection. International Journal of Mechanical, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 3 (7), 815–819 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y. H., Wang, T. C., & Wu, C. Y Strategic decisions using the fuzzy PROMETHEE for IS outsourcing. Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (10), 13216–13222 . (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sodenkamp, M. A., Tavana, M., & Di Caprio, D. Modeling synergies in multi-criteria supplier selection and order allocation: An application to commodity trading. European Journal of Operational Research, 254 (3), 859–874 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan, S. P., Xu, G. L., & Dong, J. Y. Supplier selection using ANP and ELECTRE II in interval 2-tuple linguistic environment. Information Sciences, 385, 19–38 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, I. E., Banaeian, N., Golińska, P., Mobli, H., & Omid, M. Green supplier selection criteria: from a literature review to a flexible framework for the determination of suitable criteria. In Logistics operations, supply chain management and sustainability (pp. 79–99). Springer International Publishing (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J. J., & Yang, D. L. Using a hybrid multi-criteria decision aid method for information systems outsourcing. Computers & Operations Research, 34 (12), 3691–3700 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Udo, G. G. Using analytic hierarchy process to analyze the information technology outsourcing decision. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 100 (9), 421–429 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.