MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- ISO, “ISO 55000 : 2014,” in Asset management — Overview, principles and terminology, ed. Switzerland, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. N. Cahyo, “A modelling approach for maintenance resource-provisioning policies,” Doctor of Philosophy, School of Mechanicall, Material, and Mechatronics, University of Wollongong, Wollongong Australia, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gram and W. E. Schroeder, “Evaluating The Life Cycle Cost of Plant Assets A Multidimentional View-,” Serbian Journal of Management, vol. 7, p. 12, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sheikhalishahi and S. A. Torabi, “Maintenance supplier selection considering life cycle costs and risks: a fuzzy goal programming approach,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 52, p. 16, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. O. Almeida, P. F. Teixeira, and R. M. Delgado, “Life cycle cost optimisation in highway concrete bridges management,” Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, vol. 11, p. 15, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sinisuka and H. Nugraha, “Life cycle cost analysis on the operation of power generation,” Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, vol. 19, p. 20, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lesmerises and D. Crowley, “Effect of Different Workscope Strategies on Wind Turbine Gearbox Life Cycle Repair Costs,” International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, vol. 4, p. 7, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Asset_Management_Council. (2009) Asset Management. Asset Management Council and MESA Newsletter. [Google Scholar]
- K. O. El-Akruti, “The strategic role of engineering asset management in capital intensive organisations,” Dissertation/Thesis, UoW, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Fabrycky and B. S. Blanchard, Life-cycle cost and economic analysis. Englewood Cliffs, N.J: Prentice Hall, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- W. Cahyo, “Integrated Maintenance and Inventory Optimization Model for Offshore Assets,” presented at the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering And Management System Conference 2014, Jeju, South Korea, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. Cahyo, K. El-Akruti, R. Dwight, and T. Zhang, “Managing maintenance resources for better asset utilisation,” Australian Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Engineering, vol. 11, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Blanchard and W. J. Fabrycky, Systems engineering and analysis. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Dwight, “Frameworks for measuring the performance of the maintenance system in a capital intensive organisation,” Doctoral Dissertation/Thesis, University of Wollongong, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Dhillon, Life Cycle Costing for Engineers. Ottawa: Taylor and Francis Group, LLC, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- K. El-Akruti, R. Dwight, T. Zhang, and M. Al-Marsumi, “The Role of Life Cycle Cost in Engineering Asset Management,” presented at the 8th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management & 3rd International Conference on Utility Management & Safety, Hong Kong, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Ebeling, An introduction to reliability and maintainability engineering. Long Grove, Ill: Waveland Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Pannell, “Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: Theoretical framework and practical strategies,” Agricultural Economics, vol. 16, 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.