MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Functional Material Design and Analysis|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- J W Gregory, Porous pressure-sensitive paint for measurement of unsteady pressures in turbomachinery 2004, AIAA Pap. 0294. [Google Scholar]
- J W Gregory, K J Disotell, D Peng, T J Juliano, J Crafton and N M Komerath, Inverse methods for deblurring pressure-sensitive paint images of rotating Surfaces 2014, AIAA J. 52 2045–2061. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maclaren DC and White MA. Dyeedeveloper interactions in the crystal violet lactone-lauryl gallate binary system: implications for thermochromism. Journal of Materials Chemistry 2003 13 1695e700. [Google Scholar]
- Maclaren DC and White MA. Competition between dyeedeveloper and sol-ventedeveloper interactions in a reversible thermochromic system. Journal of Materials Chemistry 2003 13 1701e4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu CF and Wu AB. Studies on the synthesis and thermochromic properties of crystal violet lactone and its reversible thermochromic complexes. Thermochimica Acta 2005 425 7e12. [Google Scholar]
- Maclaren DC and White MA. Design rules for reversible thermochromic mixtures. Journal of Materials Chemistry 2005 40 669e76. [Google Scholar]
- Seeboth A, Klukowska A, Ruhmann R and Lötzch D. Thermochromic polymer materials. Chinese Journal of Polymer Science 2007 25 123e35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- White MA. Thermochromism in commercial products. Journal of Chemical Education 1999 76 1201e5. [Google Scholar]
- Mozetic M. Controlled oxidation of organic compounds in oxygen plasma. Vacuum 2003 71 237e40. [Google Scholar]
- Vesel A, Mozetic M, Hladnik A, Dolenc J, Zule J and Milosevic S. Modification of ink-jet paper by oxygen plasma treatment. Journal of Physics D-Applied Physics 2007 40 3689e96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kunaver M, Klanjsek Gunde M, Mozetic M and Hrovat A. The degree of dispersion of pigments in powder coatings. Dyes and Pigments 2003 57 235e43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Matsuda, T. Uchida, S. Suzuki, R. Misaki, H. Yamaguchi and T. Niimi. Pressure-sensitive molecular film for investigation of micro gas flows. Microfluid Nanofluid. 2011 165–171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma C, Xia Y. Colloids Surf 1992 66 215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Z., Chen M and Glass J E. Colloids Surf 1996 112. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Egami, K. Fujii, T. Takagi, Y. Matsuda, H. Yamaguchi and T. Niimi. Reduction of temperature effects in pressure-sensitive paint measurements. AIAA J. 51 2013 1779–1783. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.