MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Gibson J J 1979 The Ecological Approach to Visual Perception (Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company) [Google Scholar]
- Gero J S and Kannengiesser U 2012 Representational Affordances in Design, with Examples from Analogy Making and Optimization. Research in Engineering Design vol. 23, No.3 pp 35–49 [Google Scholar]
- You H C and Chen K 2007 Application of affordance and Semantics in Product design. Design Studies vol. 28, No.3 pp 22–38 [Google Scholar]
- Cooper A 1995 About Face The Essentials of User Interface Design (New York: IDG Books Worldwide) [Google Scholar]
- Krippendorff K 2006 The Semantic Turn: A new foundation for design (Boca Raton: Taylor & Francis). [Google Scholar]
- Blacker A, Popovic V, Mahar D, Lawry S, Gudur R, Kraal B and ChamorroKoc M 2011 Researching Intuitive Interaction. Proc. IASDR2011 Int. Conf. pp 1–12 [Google Scholar]
- Drewitz U and Brandenburg S 2010 From Design to Experience: Towards a Process Model of User Experience. Proc. 9th Pan-Pacific Conference on Ergonomics Int. conf. (Taiwan: Kaohsiung/CRC Press) pp 117–122 [Google Scholar]
- Chen L H and Liu Y C 2013 Designing Intuitive Interfaces with Affordances for Older People with Dementia. Proc. 2013 Orange Beneficence—International Design Conference of Smart Living for Elderly. (Taiwan: New Taipei City/Fu Jen Catholic University) pp 142–149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.