MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Functional Material Design and Analysis|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Holm, R., Electrical Contacts, Springer, New York, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Braunovic, M., Myshkin, N. K., Konchits, V. V. Electrical Contacts: Fundamentals, Applications and Technology, Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, pp. 25 – 30, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Timsit, R. S., Electrical contact resistance: Fundamental principles, In Electrical Contacts: Principles and Applications, Slade, P. G., Ed., Marcel Dekker, New York, pp. 1–88, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Janga, Y. H., Barberb, J. R. “Effect of contact statistics on electrical contact resistance”. Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 94, No, 11 (2003), pp. 7215–7222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bock, E. M., Whitley, J. H. “Fretting corrosion in electrical contacts”. Twentieth Annual Holm Seminar on Electrical Contacts, Oct. 1974, pp. 29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Tummala, R. R. Microelectronics Packaging Handbook: Technology Drivers, Part 1, Springer Science, (2001), pp. 14–17. [Google Scholar]
- Beelen-Hendrikx., C.C.M. “ Lead-free semiconductor packaging,” Electronics Packaging Technology Conf, Singapore, Dec. 2002, pp. 11–19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.