MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- A. Indra, N. Nurzal, H. Nofrianto. Improvement of Mechanical Properties of Composites Clay / Silica RHA for Quality Red Brick Applications, Proceeding of national conference mechanical engineering XIII, Universitas Indonesia (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Romadhona,, Effect of increase Incinerator Ash on brick quality with clay from Temanggung district, Civil Engineering UNS [Google Scholar]
- Muhardi, Characteristics of Clay Bricks improvement with addition of fly ash, Journal of Civil Engineering, 7 (2), 165–179 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Karaman, S. Ersahin, H. Gunal, Firing temperature and firing time influence on mechanical end physical properties of clay bricks. Journal of scientific and industrial research. Vol. 65. 153–159 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Indra, N. Nurzal, H. Nofrianto, Optimizing compaction pressure on the composite clay/silica RHA for application bricks SNI quality, Proceeding of National Conference SPI-ITP (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 15–2094-2000. Solid brick for wall couple. ICS 91.100.20 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- PEDC. Material Engineering, Bandung. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barsoum, Fundamental of ceramics, (The Mc Graw Hill Companies Inc, US, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Wilson, M.A. Carter, W.D. Hoff. British Standart and RILEM water absorbtion test, Journal of Material and structures, 32, 571–578, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.