MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Roads and Transport Facilities|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- R. Vučik, Transport in cities convenient for living (Territory of the Future, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Sheshtokas, V. I. Adomavičius, P. V. Yushkevičius, Garages and parking lots (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Golts, Transport and resettlement (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Efremov, V. M. Kobozev, V. A. Yudin, The theory of urban passenger transportation (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Zedgenizov, D. G. Burkov, Collected papers of the twelfth International scientific-practical conference in SPbGASU, 235–242 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Zedgenizov, Proceedings of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 4(111), 187–192 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kitamura, Transportation Research Board Special Report, 220 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Martin, N. A. McGuskin. National Cooperative Research Program Report, 365 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Transportation Engineers, Trip generation (Washington, DC, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, A. N. Alekseev, I. A. Koryagina, T. V. Aleksashina, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 609–616 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.