MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Roads and Transport Facilities|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- V. F. Babkov, O. V. Andreev, Design of highways (Transport, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Tsukovich, Technology of concrete fillers (Higher School, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kh. Nanazashvili, Building materials, products and structures (Higher School, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Patent-2595020, bul. 23-16g. [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Nemchinov, Science and Technology in the Road Industry, 2, 6–6 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kochetkov, P. S. Susliganov, Arrangement of rough surface layers on car cover and bridge structures (INFORMVODODOR, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Ivanov, A. K. Komarov, L. A. Urkhanova, From the history of road construction (IrSTU, Irkutsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. R. Mytko, Evaluation of the transport and operational characteristics of highways (UNITI, Minsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of Russia, Roads at the turn of the century: figures and facts (Rosavtodor, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kazarinov, S. A. Fedorov, Reconstruction of highways: research and design solutions (Khabar. Gos., Khabarovsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Koganson, Construction and operation of highways: tasks and solutions, 20–20 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sheinin, Cement concrete for road and airfield coatings (Transport, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Vasiliev, Construction and operation of highways: tasks and solutions, 4–4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Sadilo, R. M. Sadilo, Automobile roads: construction and operation (Phoenix, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Smirnov, V. P. Podolsky, A. V. Glagoliev, P. I. Pospelov, Construction of highways: road surfaces (Akademia, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.