MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 204, 2018International Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Conference 2018 (IMIEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- J. Slover and J. D. Zuckerman, “Increasing Use of Total Knee Replacement and Revision Surgery,” JAMA, 308, 1266 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Conlisk, C. R. Howie, and P. Pankaj, “Computational modelling of motion at the bone-implant interface after total knee arthroplasty: The role of implant design and surgical fit,” Knee, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Elias, J. H. C. Lima, R. Valiev, and M. a Meyers, “Biomedical Applications of Titanium and its Alloys,” J. Miner. Met. Mater. Soc., 46–49 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Clary and L. Maletsky, Mechanical testing of knee implants. Elsevier Ltd., (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sutowo, M. Ikhsan, J. T. Mesin, U. Muhammadiyah, I. Kartika, “CHARACTERISTICS OF MATERIALS BIOCOMPETIBLE ". 1–5, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- L. Belakang, “BAB I,” 1–3, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Asseln, C. Hänisch, F. Schick, and K. Radermacher, “The Knee Gender differences in knee morphology and the prospects for implant design in total knee replacement,” Knee, 25 (4), 545–558 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Martínez, “Fracture surfaces and the associated failure mechanisms in ductile iron with different matrices and load bearing,” Eng. Fract. Mech., 77 (14), 2749–2762 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Stwertka, A Guide to the Elements. Ner York: Oxford Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.