MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 204, 2018International Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Conference 2018 (IMIEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- F. Yatim, Bone and Joint Diseases (Arthritis or Arthralgia). Jakarta: Pustaka PopulerObor (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Slover and J. D. Zuckerman, “Increasing Use of Total Knee Replacement and Table 2. ANOVA. Revision Surgery,” JAMA, 308, 1266 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saini, “Implant biomaterials: A comprehensive review,” World J. Clin. Cases, 3(1) 52 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gilabert-Chirivella et al., “Chitosan patterning on titanium implants,” Prog. Org.Coatings, 111, 23–28 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Conlisk, C. R. Howie, and P. Pankaj, “Computational modelling of motion at thebone-implant interface after total knee arthroplasty: The role of implant design andsurgical fit,” Knee, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cyteval, “Imaging of knee implants and related complications,” Diagn. Interv.Imaging, 97 (7–8), 809–821 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Martinez-carranza, H. E. Berg, A. Lagerstedt, H. Nurmi-sandh, P. Schupbach, andL. Ryd, “Fixation of a double-coated titanium-hydroxyapatite focal knee resurfacingimplant A 12-month study in sheep,” Osteoarthr. Cartil., 22(6), 836–844 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Stwertka, A Guide to the Elements. Ner York: Oxford Press, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Thompson and J. M. Thompson, “Introduction to ANSYS and Finite ElementModeling,” ANSYS Mech. APDL Finite Elem. Anal., 1–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.