MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 202, 20182018 International Conference on Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AAME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- R.A. Ibrahim, I.M. Grace. Modeling of ship roll dynamics and its coupling with heave and pitch. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Irkal, , S. Nallayarasu, S.K. Bhattacharyya. CFD approach to roll damping of ship with bilge keel with experimental validation. Applied Ocean Research, 55, pp.1–17. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Bangun, EP, C.M. Wang, T. Utsunomiya. Hydrodynamic Forces on a Rolling Barge with Bilge Keels.” Applied Ocean Research, 32(2), 219–232. 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ikeda. Prediction methods of roll damping of ships and their application to determine optimum stabilization devices. Marine Technology, 41(2), pp.89–93. 2004 [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Thiagarajan, E.C. Braddock. Influence of Bilge Keel Width on the Roll Damping of Fpso. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, 132(1), 011303. 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jaouen, A. Koop, G. Vaz. Predicting roll added mass and damping of a ship hull section using CFD. In ASME 30th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, pp. 105–115. 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. van’t Veer, X.B. Schut, R.H.M. Huijsmans. Bilge Keel Loads and Hull Pressures Created by Bilge Keels Fitted to a Rotating Cylinder. Applied Ocean Research, 53, 1–14. 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kinnas, Y.H. Yu, V. Vinayan. Numerical methods for the prediction of the bilge keel effects on the response of ship-shaped hulls. In ASME 26th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, pp. 1023–1030. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Kim, I.K. Kang, B.S. Park, S.J. Ham. An optimal bilge keel design to reduce the rolling of the offshore large purse seiner. Journal of the Korean society of Fisheries Technology, 50(2), pp.147–153. 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ommani, T. Kristiansen, O.M. Faltinsen, Simplified CFD modeling for bilge keel force and hull pressure distribution on a rotating cylinder. Applied Ocean Research, 58, pp.253–265. 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.O.G. Avalos, J.B. Wanderley. Numerical study of forced roll oscillation of FPSO with bilge keel. ,Ocean Engineering, 147, pp.304–317. 2018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Aarsæther, D. Kristiansen, B. Su and C, Lugni. Modelling of Roll Damping Effects for a Fishing Vessel with Forward Speed. In ASME 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering. 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.