MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 202, 20182018 International Conference on Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AAME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- T. Kubota, S. Jeong, D.H.C. Toe, D.R. Ossen. Energy consumption and air-conditioning usage in residential buildings of Malaysia. Journal of international Development and Cooperation, 17(3), pp.61–69. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, Y. Zhang, Z. Peng, G. Shu. A review of researches on thermal exhaust heat recovery with Rankine cycle. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 15(6), pp.2862–2871. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yari. Exergetic analysis of various types of geothermal power plants. Renewable Energy, 35(1), 112–121. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lecompte, H. Huisseune, M. Van Den Broek, B. Vanslambrouck, M. De Paepe, M. Review of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) architectures for waste heat recovery. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 47, pp.448–461. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Quoilin, M. Orosz, H. Hemond, & V. Lemort. Performance and design optimization of a low-cost solar organic Rankine cycle for remote power generation. Solar energy, 85(5), 955–966. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Tchanche, G. Papadakis, G. Lambrinos and A. Frangoudakis. Fluid selection for a low-temperature solar organic Rankine cycle. Applied Thermal Engineering, 29(11-12), pp.2468–2476. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dai, J. Wang and L. Gao. Parametric optimization and comparative study of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) for low grade waste heat recovery. Energy Conversion and Management, 50(3), pp.576–582. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J., Y. Yang. Energy, exergy and environmental analysis of a hybrid combined cooling heating and power system utilizing biomass and solar energy. Energy Conversion and Management, 124, pp.566–577. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nafey, M.A. Sharaf. Combined solar organic Rankine cycle with reverse osmosis desalination process: Energy, exergy, and cost evaluations. Renewable Energy, 35(11), pp.2571–2580. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, G. Kosmadakis, D. Manolakos, E. Stefanakos, G. Papadakis, & D.Y. Goswami. Performance investigation of concentrating solar collectors coupled with a transcritical organic Rankine cycle for power and seawater desalination co-generation. Desalination, 318, 107–117. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ebrahimi and I. Moradpoor. Combined solid oxide fuel cell, micro-gas turbine and organic Rankine cycle for power generation (SOFC–MGT–ORC). Energy Conversion and Management, 116, pp.120–133. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karellas, K. Braimakis. Energy–exergy analysis and economic investigation of a cogeneration and trigeneration ORC–VCC hybrid system utilizing biomass fuel and solar power. Energy conversion and management, 107, pp.103–113. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kubota, S. Jeong, D.H.C. Toe, & D.R. Ossen. Energy consumption and air-conditioning usage in residential buildings of Malaysia. Journal of international Development and Cooperation, 17(3), 61–69. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Braimakis, A. Thimo and S. Karellas. Technoeconomic analysis and comparison of a solar-based biomass ORC-VCC system and a PV heat pump for domestic trigeneration. Journal of Energy Engineering, 143(2), p.04016048. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.