MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- C.A. Balaras, Building & Environment, 42/3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Dormidontova, Publishing House of the Industrial and Civil Engineering, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Dormidontova, Internet journal Naukovedenie, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Evdokimov, Environmental Constructions and Waterworks: Problems ofConstruction, Operation, Environment and Specialists Training. Proceedings of theInternational Scientific and Technical Conference, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Mordovskiy, Urban Construction and Architecture, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Pavlova, Urban Construction and Architecture, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Strelkov, Tradition and Innovation in Building and Architecture (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Vytchikov, Scientific Review, 23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Yakovleva, Tradition and Innovation in Building and Architecture (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zelentsov, Urban Planning and Architecture, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.