MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- T.B. Arbuzova, V.A. Shabanov, S.F. Korenkova, N.G. Chumachenko, Building materials from industrial wastes (Samara, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- T.Б. Arbuzova, Utilization of clay-containing precipitation of industrial wastes (Saratov University Publishing House, Samara Branch, Samara 1991) [Google Scholar]
- T.Б. Arbuzova, N.G. Chumachenko, Heat-resistant concretes and their structures, Penza, 10 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Abyzov, A.K. Abramov, V.M. Rytvin, Refractories and technical ceramics 11/12, 43 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tarasova, Heat-Resistant Concretes on Liquid Glass, Physicochemical and Technological Foundations of Heat-Resistant Cements and Concretes (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tarasova, Heat-resistant binders on liquid glass and concretes based on them (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Nekrasov, A.P. Tarasova, Concrete and reinforced concrete 11, 14 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Khlystov, S.V. Sokolova, M.V. Konnov, Refractories and technical ceramics 11, 35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Trofimov, V.A. Abyzov, Actual Problems of Building Materials Science, TGASU - Tomsk, 96 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Perepelitsyn, V.A. Koroteev, et al, Refractories and technical ceramics 6, 42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Khlystov, S.V. Sokolova, Refractories and technical ceramics 5, 41 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.